I’ve created a full inventory of Clark’s works. I believe it is a greater list than anyone else has put together, as I’ve taken a number of lists plus my own research to make it.
Here are some totals, impressive ones at that:
Published Books- 62
Articles – 234
Book Reviews – 89
Audio Lectures – 32 (+maybe some new ones)
Radio program transcripts – 7
Unpublished material – 22
Sermons – 111
Correspondence – 523 (and growing)
In other news,
1) I’ve had a first edit done on Chapters 3 and 5.
2) I’ve received a rare book – a collection of Clark’s uncles’ letters.
3) Read through 200+ letters of Clark – Carl F.H Henry and learned many valuable things.
4) I might be getting closer to locating some items of Clark’s father, D.S. Clark.
5) I’ve added a couple new professors to my list of relevant contacts.
6) A couple stimulating discussions with knowledgable people this week have helped to add narrative and analysis to my writing.
7) Some new finds of archival material should be coming in tomorrow. This will surely keep me occupied for the weekend.