- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1. | A Place for Thoughts on Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2.
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2. | A Place for Thoughts on Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1.
- The Presbyterian Philosopher: Gordon H. Clark (4) | The Three R's Blog on Now Available: “The Presbyterian Philosopher” – The Authorized Biography of Gordon H. Clark
- markhowardsfiler on “Now then…” – A review of “The Presbyterian Philosopher” by OPC minister Gregory E. Reynolds in The Ordained Servant.
- Benjamin Wong on Fighting the Good Propaganda
- Appalachian Trail – 2013 (49)
- Hermeneutics (2)
- Historical Pastors of Dillingham Presbyterian Church (3)
- Introduction to Theology by Gordon H. Clark (6)
- Libertarianism / Austrian Economics (3)
- Lutheranism (4)
- Me (20)
- Notes on the thought of Gordon H. Clark (101)
- Pacific Crest Trail 2016 (7)
- Theology (27)
- Uncategorized (1)
Top Posts & Pages
- Francis Schaeffer, Pseudo-Calvinist
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2.
- God Chooses His Messengers from Amongst Sinful People
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1.
- John Frame on the Problem of Evil
- "Now then..." - A review of "The Presbyterian Philosopher" by OPC minister Gregory E. Reynolds in The Ordained Servant.
- Review of Luther's Augustinian Theology of the Cross
- A Cornelius Van Til quote on Francis Schaeffer
- Clark references in John Frame's "A History of Western Philosophy and Theology."
- The Supralapsarianism of Gordon H. Clark
Category Archives: Hermeneutics
Genre Analysis In “Hermeneutics, Principles and Processes of Biblical Interpretation” by Henry A. Virkler (not to be confused with the Fonz, Henry Winkler) we read the following regarding genre analysis or literary form: “For purposes of our analysis at this … Continue reading