- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1. | A Place for Thoughts on Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2.
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2. | A Place for Thoughts on Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1.
- The Presbyterian Philosopher: Gordon H. Clark (4) | The Three R's Blog on Now Available: “The Presbyterian Philosopher” – The Authorized Biography of Gordon H. Clark
- markhowardsfiler on “Now then…” – A review of “The Presbyterian Philosopher” by OPC minister Gregory E. Reynolds in The Ordained Servant.
- Benjamin Wong on Fighting the Good Propaganda
- Appalachian Trail – 2013 (49)
- Hermeneutics (2)
- Historical Pastors of Dillingham Presbyterian Church (3)
- Introduction to Theology by Gordon H. Clark (6)
- Libertarianism / Austrian Economics (3)
- Lutheranism (4)
- Me (20)
- Notes on the thought of Gordon H. Clark (101)
- Pacific Crest Trail 2016 (7)
- Theology (27)
- Uncategorized (1)
Top Posts & Pages
- Francis Schaeffer, Pseudo-Calvinist
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2.
- God Chooses His Messengers from Amongst Sinful People
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1.
- John Frame on the Problem of Evil
- "Now then..." - A review of "The Presbyterian Philosopher" by OPC minister Gregory E. Reynolds in The Ordained Servant.
- Review of Luther's Augustinian Theology of the Cross
- A Cornelius Van Til quote on Francis Schaeffer
- Clark references in John Frame's "A History of Western Philosophy and Theology."
- The Supralapsarianism of Gordon H. Clark
Category Archives: Introduction to Theology by Gordon H. Clark
Table of Context Introduction See these links for others chapters: Chapter 1 – The Scriptures Chapter 2 – God Chapter 4 – Creation Chapter 7 – Salvation Chapter 9 – Eschatology FIRST LESSONS IN THEOLOGY Introductory Remarks Theology is sometimes … Continue reading
Note that chapter 8, Sanctification, has previously been published and so won’t be made available here. But here’s chapter 9: 6.9IntroductiontoTheologyChapter9-Eschatology
Note that Chapter 5, Man, and Chapter 6, The Atonement, have previously been published and so won’t be made available here. But here is chapter 7: 6.7IntroductiontoTheologyChapter7-Salvation
Note that chapter 3, The Trinity, has previously been published and so will not be made available here. Here’s chapter 4: 6.4IntroductiontoTheologyChapter4-Creation
Please contact me with any errors you find in this document. 6.2IntroductiontoTheologyChapter2-God
Gordon Clark had started writing Introduction to Theology (also known by its earlier working title, First Lessons in Theology) by 1974 (as evidenced by an undated letter he sent to Howard Long, circa August of 1974) and finished in 1977. … Continue reading