- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1. | A Place for Thoughts on Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2.
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2. | A Place for Thoughts on Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1.
- The Presbyterian Philosopher: Gordon H. Clark (4) | The Three R's Blog on Now Available: “The Presbyterian Philosopher” – The Authorized Biography of Gordon H. Clark
- markhowardsfiler on “Now then…” – A review of “The Presbyterian Philosopher” by OPC minister Gregory E. Reynolds in The Ordained Servant.
- Benjamin Wong on Fighting the Good Propaganda
- Appalachian Trail – 2013 (49)
- Hermeneutics (2)
- Historical Pastors of Dillingham Presbyterian Church (3)
- Introduction to Theology by Gordon H. Clark (6)
- Libertarianism / Austrian Economics (3)
- Lutheranism (4)
- Me (20)
- Notes on the thought of Gordon H. Clark (101)
- Pacific Crest Trail 2016 (7)
- Theology (27)
- Uncategorized (1)
Top Posts & Pages
- Francis Schaeffer, Pseudo-Calvinist
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2.
- God Chooses His Messengers from Amongst Sinful People
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1.
- John Frame on the Problem of Evil
- "Now then..." - A review of "The Presbyterian Philosopher" by OPC minister Gregory E. Reynolds in The Ordained Servant.
- Review of Luther's Augustinian Theology of the Cross
- A Cornelius Van Til quote on Francis Schaeffer
- Clark references in John Frame's "A History of Western Philosophy and Theology."
- The Supralapsarianism of Gordon H. Clark
Category Archives: Me
With Tom Juodaitis editing, and the help of Jaime Rodriguez Jr., Sam Colon, and Errol Ng typing up letters, I narrowed down a “best of” collection of Gordon H. Clark’s letters which is now available for purchase from The Trinity … Continue reading
Last week I spent three days at the Presbyterian Church in America’s yearly General Assembly, this year in Greensboro, NC. The major work at this GA was related to questions of women’s ordination as deacons. But, since I’m not a … Continue reading
Used with permission of Wipf & Stock Publishers. http://www.wipfandstock.com Douma_07240_Excerpt
[From the April 2017 issue of the Protestant Reformed Theological Journal. Reproduced here by permission.] The Presbyterian Philosopher: The Authorized Biography of Gordon H. Clark, by Douglas J. Douma. Eugene, OR: Wipf and Stock Publishers, 2016. Pp. xxv + 292. … Continue reading
http://www.discoversola.com Sola – Appalachian Christian Retreat is a ministry my wife and I are founding. I. History On March 18, 2013 I quit my job (and 10-year career) as an engineer to attend seminary. Since seminary did not commence until … Continue reading
I’m glad to announce that my book The Presbyterian Philosopher – The Authorized Biography of Gordon H. Clark is now available for purchase! After four years of effort researching and writing this book, I’m thrilled to see it come to … Continue reading