- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1. | A Place for Thoughts on Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2.
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2. | A Place for Thoughts on Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1.
- The Presbyterian Philosopher: Gordon H. Clark (4) | The Three R's Blog on Now Available: “The Presbyterian Philosopher” – The Authorized Biography of Gordon H. Clark
- markhowardsfiler on “Now then…” – A review of “The Presbyterian Philosopher” by OPC minister Gregory E. Reynolds in The Ordained Servant.
- Benjamin Wong on Fighting the Good Propaganda
- Appalachian Trail – 2013 (49)
- Hermeneutics (2)
- Historical Pastors of Dillingham Presbyterian Church (3)
- Introduction to Theology by Gordon H. Clark (6)
- Libertarianism / Austrian Economics (3)
- Lutheranism (4)
- Me (20)
- Notes on the thought of Gordon H. Clark (101)
- Pacific Crest Trail 2016 (7)
- Theology (27)
- Uncategorized (1)
Top Posts & Pages
- Francis Schaeffer, Pseudo-Calvinist
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 2.
- God Chooses His Messengers from Amongst Sinful People
- Clark and Van Til on Barth, Part 1.
- John Frame on the Problem of Evil
- "Now then..." - A review of "The Presbyterian Philosopher" by OPC minister Gregory E. Reynolds in The Ordained Servant.
- Review of Luther's Augustinian Theology of the Cross
- A Cornelius Van Til quote on Francis Schaeffer
- Clark references in John Frame's "A History of Western Philosophy and Theology."
- The Supralapsarianism of Gordon H. Clark
Category Archives: Pacific Crest Trail 2016
Alright, so I’ve completed my month-long section hike on the Pacific Crest Trail. I’ve made it with Spoon to Tehachapi, CA and to the house of Randy and Julie Martin who I know from my seminary. Randy is a … Continue reading
Well yesterday was one of the harder hikes I’ve done. It was only 19 miles, but the last 10 were in extreme desert sun and heat. I put sunscreen on four times and drank most of the water I was … Continue reading
Well, a lot has happened since I last posted. Though we’ve hiked many miles, the total is deceptive. There has been two sections of “burn zone bans” and another endangered species closure. So we’ve had to skip over these sections … Continue reading
Before I recount the last few days hiking, I want to mention a story of our British comrades. Spoon and I were hiking during the end of a long day, and we had met a young British couple. Thinking the … Continue reading
Spoon and I made it in 4 days from Julian to Idyllwild. And boy did I stink when I got here. We did days of 18, 19, 23, and 14 miles on the way. The first, from Scissors Crossing was … Continue reading
Back on a trail. My friend from the AT, Spoon and I are back at it on the PCT. I won’t be thru hiking this time, but rather am out for wherever 6 weeks takes me. I had a great … Continue reading
The Orthodox Presbyterian Church (OPC) historians have chronicled their history in depth, but other conservative American Presbyterian denominations have published little on their histories. With the work of Sean Michael Lucas we now have the most thorough to-date history of … Continue reading